Developed in response to commercial law firm requirements and implemented in many law firms, DocBuster® is the definitive batch printing solution.
Visit the main DocBuster company web site to read more about why our clients such as Simmons & Simmons LLP, Taylor Wessing, Reed Smith and others enjoy using DocBuster.
Millnet’s solution for batch printing, DocBuster, is powerful, fast and user friendly which takes the headache of printing electronic documents.
Using DocBuster affords the following benefits:
- Powerful technology with features including detailed page count before printing, sort options including chronological ordering of emails, best of breed slip sheets, de-duplication of documents and identifies password protected and corrupted files
- Easy to use and designed for purpose with a user interface to match. If you have printed any Microsoft Office documents manually you will be up and running using DocBuster in minutes.
- Increases speed and efficiency, faster processing turnaround and less interaction reduces labour costs, freeing up time for other tasks.
- Rapid ROI with average return on investment in less than 3 months
- Quantifiable costs, comprehensive page count and file reporting prior to printing, allowing for accurate quantifying of the data and planning a strategy to control the costs of a print job
- Reduce risk of human error by automating repetitive tasks in a repeatable process. Detailed and clear report displaying all documents processed
- Tried and tested technology as DocBuster has been used by law firms for over 5 years and within Millnet for over 10 years
UK based support- DocBuster® is backed up by the largest outsourced secure 24/7 legal document and data services provider in the UK.
Don’t just take our word for it…..read the Watson Farley & Williams LLP quote testifying to the benefits of using DocBuster:
“DocBuster makes batch printing easier by minimising the time we spend on time consuming and repetitive jobs. By being able to set up and leave jobs to print, we are able to free up time to complete other demanding duties and requests conducted on a daily basis in law firm print rooms”
Watson Farley & Williams LLP